Welcome to our new "Virtual Bulletin Board!" Here we will highlight our upcoming programs & displays, services we offer, new and noteworthy materials, as well as activities of interest to families in the Bridgewater & Branchburg communities. We welcome your comments and suggestions -- check back often to see what's new!
@ The Library: Programs
The week of September 13th marks the start of our Fall Season of regular children's programming -- we offer weekly story times for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers -- check out our calendar to get ages, dates, and times.
In addition, check out these special programs:
- Saturday Sept. 11 from 9:30-10:30 Grade K-2, 11-12 Grades 3-6: Lego Clubs (Registration Required)
- Tuesday Sept 14 at 7 p.m.: Evening Family Story Time for ages 3+
- Saturday Sept. 18 at 10:30 a.m.: Super Silly Songs with Kurt Gallagher for ages 3+
- Monday Sept. 20 at 4:30 p.m.: All the World's a Stage: Reader's Theatre Folktales for Grades 2-6 (Registration Required)
- Tuesday Sept. 21 at 7 p.m.: Talk it Up Book Discussion for Grades 5-8 (Registration Required) This month's book is Sent by Margaret Petersen Haddix.
- Wednesday Sept. 22 at 4:30 p.m.: Chapter Book Club for Grades 3-4 (Registration Required) This month's book is Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary.
- Thursday Sept. 23 from 7-8:30 p.m.(Registration Required)
@ the Library: Displays